Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I have a 4 month old border collie pup I love her so much. The first few weeks she was great, well behaved and always listened. She's just started going out on walks which she's getting used to but still not to keen.
These past 3 weeks she has gotten quite naughty, jumping up on the kitchen sides trying to get food she jumps really high, barking at everything that goes past the gate, barking at people on a walk, she nips and pulls your clothes all the time unless she's tired. Iv tried shouting ouch but it's not working Iv tried tapping her nose that makes her worse because she thinks your playing. She is so hyper all the time even after a long walk. Will she grow out of this behaviour? And will she calm down abit? Would be good for people to let me no some tips as I live in my mum and dads house and I feel really bad whenever she naughty coz I don't want her to ruin there house or anything. Also toilet training was going really really well and now it's just gone down hill abit she's doing it in the house more than usual we leave the door open for her to go out and I go out with her nearly every hour but she still does it in the house.

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
@Elliejo96

Welcome to DF!

This section is for you to communication privately with the moderators. Would you like me to move this post out to a subforum where others can respond?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts