Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is Bluestreak

He was born early January and is Prowl's full brother. I wanted another disc dog and was kind of nervous because every other time I got a dog thinking of a specific sport it never turned out.

Well, I'm thinking Streak makes up for all of that. He is an amazing disc dog. Since UpDog allows puppy rollers, he has been competing full time and has a handful of placements already.

Temperament wise, he is a total goofball. He does things in a much more love-of-the-game way than Prowl's serious-business and is very similar to Prowl's littermate who is super-good at disc (but with a bit more confidence).

The only downside is he is a bit of a monster. Just over 23" right now and looks like he has his daddy's frame. So I might just die in 18 months when we start doing vaults.

Also puppy pictures:

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Oh my gosh - so freaking cute!!

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
He is adorable! He looks like Prowl too! Can't wait to see all the great things you two do!

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SO cute!!

I love that first photo! So much focus!

Please post lots of updates :)
Yeah, he def has focus to spare when disc are around. He also seems to keep his brain around them more than Prowl (though Prowl is doing a lot better). We didn't have much of a puppy brain growing up, but we are paying for it now that his herding instincts are kicking in full-time.

He is adorable! He looks like Prowl too! Can't wait to see all the great things you two do!
Yeah, the breeder knows what I like in dog looks (Streak was the first puppy picture she sent me). I'm just happy his temperament and disc drive matched what I wanted best out of the boys.

This pup should be in commercials!!
I don't think either of us have the patience for that. Though he was posted on the Updog facebook page when he was younger.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Awww he's adorable, congrats on your new addition. How did you come up with his name?

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww he's adorable, congrats on your new addition. How did you come up with his name?
All my male dogs are named after transformers, and since Bluestreak (the autobot) is a repaint of Prowl, it made sense to me to use that name for a repeating breeding of Prowl's litter. I think it was a good choice since Streak's first Throw'n'go UP was his Sharpshooter which is extremely appropriate for his name. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts