Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone here heard of the dog food called Blue? Petsmart sells it. We might be switching our dog over to that food. Just wanted to know if its an okay brand.

Thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I had my Shelties on Blue Buffalo from PetSmart and they did just fine with it. (I never heard of the Wilderness!!! Wish I had before I made this last switch)

Just switched them over to EVO red meat hoping that the increase in protein would help them be less hungry. Had I known about the Blue Wilderness, I'd have been all over that one!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Guess I should explain. I have one that has thyroid issues that have just been discovered. He's now on thyroid meds and those will have to be tweaked but definite progress is being made!

He was on steroids for his horrendous itching...and that made him hungry ALL THE TIME!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Hi,

Has anyone here heard of the dog food called Blue? Petsmart sells it. We might be switching our dog over to that food. Just wanted to know if its an okay brand.

Thanks.
Blue buffalo is a good food, the price has increased in the past couple of months so it is not cheap. The wilderness is very high in protein so is not right for some dogs, we tried it and it gave our most active dog constant diarrhea. It is a good food just have to do a trial and error with your dogs. Make sure you SLOWLY switch the food over too :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Lab and a large breed mix. I switched them to Blue last year and they love it. I feed them twice a day and the food is eaten in seconds. I like the brand because it has supplements in the food for large breed dogs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts