Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very nice start to your blog. If I may make a suggestion in that you begin to make a twitter account and also a facebook page for Artemis. What this will help you to accomplish is that you can link the three together to get a higher traffic and it will also allow you to be able to interact with your viewing audience better than replies to your posts.

Something else to consider is that you add some affiliate adverts to your blog so that with the traffic you are getting they may also make purchases from your blog. Even with you using Blogger as your blogging platform, there are many things that you can do that does not use Google Adwords or Google Adsense. For example, there is a fantastic product online right now called Wondercide. What this product is happens to be an all natural flea killer that is safe to use with your pets.

They have an affiliate program that you can sign up with where you get a portion of the products sold from your link. Also if you are more into electronic products may I suggest finding a pit bull informational product that you can purchase the rights to and then sell it as well. These are just a couple of ideas off the top of my head. I know that it is kindda generic but the sky is the limit when you are passionate bout something and you have a wonderful start on your blog.

I truly hopes that this gives you some ideas....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.