Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...this is weird. Out of nowhere Tyrion just started acting terrified. He was running around with a low tail, jumping on us to be picked up and then shaking like a leaf, yawning, pulling his ears back and lip licking. He was looking around the living room at...something. At first I thought it might be the Christmas tree as it's new but it's been up for days and he hasn't cared. Then we looked to see if maybe he stepped on a fallen hook or something. Not it. He's also not showing any signs of illness.

Then I suggested my mom take him into her room to see if he was maybe scared of something in the living room. She did so and he calmed down. She broguht him back out and he shook and yawned again. o_O So... he must be scared of something in the living room but we don't know what. It's so bizarre and out of nowhere with him looking at *something* that we're starting to think it's ghosts!

Has anyone else had anything like this happen before?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Something may have happened like a loud noise or something , perhaps when no one was home? Its not silly but don't rule out ghost/spirits either, both my cats talk to the beings in my house on most nights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.