Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little guy has been down for about a day and half now. He threw up yellow foam last night and today it’s been about a total of 4 times. His stool is normal. Still going on walks. A bit lethargic. Could this be diet related or something more serious?. I’m recently recovering from Covid 19 so I’ve been paranoid thinking what if I transmitted the disease or something /:

·
Registered
194 Posts
My little guy has been down for about a day and half now. He threw up yellow foam last night and today it’s been about a total of 4 times. His stool is normal. Still going on walks. A bit lethargic. Could this be diet related or something more serious?. I’m recently recovering from Covid 19 so I’ve been paranoid thinking what if I transmitted the disease or something /:
Without knowing a thing about the circumstances or his AGE, vaccination status etc., , it is more likely something that he got into, but it always bears watching, and it could be his diet.
I have 3 canine "vacuum cleaners", and never cease to be amazed at what they get into.
Hope that you are feeling better and continue your recovery. Updates on his situation would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he’s currently 5 years old. All his vaccines are current. Normal weight. I’m starting to think it’s something he got into. If his symptoms persist I will take him to the vet ASAP. Just tough as I’m going through it as well right-_-
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
3,267 Posts
I'd feed a bland diet of white food (boiled white fish, boiled chicken, boiled rice, boiled mashed potato) for a few days. Bile usually comes from an empty stomach, so I'd also feed little and often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts