Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to show you guys how successful I was with Milly and our bike ride! At first she was a little nervous because she's never done this before, but then she got used to it, and loves the air in her face! She sits perfectly in this lovely basket, and she is a medium sized dog, 26 lbs. My boyfriend (Michael) and I rode a couple miles down a bike path, to this park where I had let her free to run around and chase Michael on the bike. Fun days! You guys should try it out. It's a great way to take your dog around on a fun ride!

Want this basket? I got it from here!:

Let me know what you guys think!

unnamed.jpg

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
That's so cute. Love the old fashioned bike. I have an mid-1960's one sitting in a room in my home that I want to refurbish. It belonged to my older sister, who gave it to my mom eventually and now I have it. (I'm 51). It needs pretty much new everything...tires, seat cover, paint job, pedals are in good shape though.

Putting a basket on it would be a must....never thought about using one as a dog transport though : )

Your dog looks adorable in yours, even thought the point was to be practical. Hope she doesn't end up trying to be a back seat driver though...lol ;)

Stormy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts