Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the best day I've had in a long time. I volinteerd for a dog rescue today. It was so much fun. I love walking, playing, cleaning up after(lol) dogs there just so loveing. they dont care about your past or what youve done, they will always love you. I made the best of friends with one puppy, his name is goblin. he is such a sweet boy. I just picked him up and he went limp and he would look up at me and lay his head on my chest and just look at me with them BIG puppy eyes. I so wanted to take him home. My arms hurt so bad from carrying him all day, Because He was the only one left in the pen. I just wanted to share my Amazing exsperiance with every one. :)

here is a link to the rescue. (go look at goblin) he is not the one in the 2nd and 3rd pic he doesnt have a white chest.

Puppy Hill Farm Animal Rescue

·
Banned
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going back tommorrow! YAY I'm so excited. :)

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
AWESOME!!!

I've been volunteering for ten years with various shelters for everything (horses, dogs, cats, battered women, rabbits etc/everything! ) I LOVE it :) There's nothing better then volunteering it's awesome :) :) :) Glad your enjoying it :) Keep up the great stuff!!!

·
Banned
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! today was beter than last week! :) we had 10 adoptions. 9 dogs 1 cat.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
AWESOME!! I'm so glad your enjoying it!! A lot of people think it's hard adopting because your saying goodbye-but really your so happy that they are getting their forever home :) :) That's fantastic :)

·
Banned
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you! I so cant wait till next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts