Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a dog-walking job for a new company this summer. I've never used dog-walking belts and my boss got me one but not sure how it compares to others.

Are there any dog walking belts anyone swears by? We often walk 2-3 dogs at a time. I personally struggle sometimes to control them all (and am hoping he doesn't ask me to walk anymore as a time) so any belts that help with that as well would be great. It would be nice if there were also a few compartments for treats/poop bags/business cards, etc. And of course clips for separate dogs. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I currently have the outward hound walking belt, I've had 5 on it but I'm lucky cause I've walked these dogs for a while and managed to work on their LLW. I love the belt though, two big compartments that I use for treats, poo bags, phone. Two smaller mesh pockets for tennis balls and spare poo bags, and there's one big compartment that fits a water bottle but I rarely use it.

If you have loads of dogs that out then I couldn't recommend, I had an older belt with 5 infuriating dogs on it and one of the d rings snapped. I've seen other walkers near me that have created their own rig using a walking belt and a bunch of slip leads over their shoulder, they then connect the handle of the slips to the belt with a caribiner then clipped to all the dogs leads. Hope that makes sense but looks pretty sturdy I can get a picture of you'd like :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I don't use a belt but I love the Beyond Control Waist Leash by Canine Equipment... I probably have one in every color LOL. It's super strong (climbing grade) and guaranteed (even against chewing) for life. Definitely sturdy enough to clip leashes onto and even to tie dogs up with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts