Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2-year-old Boxer-Bull Terrier mix and she sheds ALL OVER. I'm looking for a cordless stick vacuum to do daily touch-ups. My wife and I also have 4 kids and 2 of them are girls. They all have long hair that has caused issues with all of our vacuum cleaners. Is there anyone that has a recommendation on a pet vac that can hand long hair? I like the Tineco A11 Master+ because of all of the attachments but not sure how it does with long hair. Thanks for any input. Have a great day.

·
Registered
565 Posts
The first thing that comes to mind is the Dyson one. (Link)

I don't personally own one but it sounds like what you're describing and I know they have several models that are specifically marketed to pet owners.

·
Registered
293 Posts
We have a 2-year-old Boxer-Bull Terrier mix and she sheds ALL OVER. I'm looking for a cordless stick vacuum to do daily touch-ups. My wife and I also have 4 kids and 2 of them are girls. They all have long hair that has caused issues with all of our vacuum cleaners. Is there anyone that has a recommendation on a pet vac that can hand long hair? I like the Tineco A11 Master+ because of all of the attachments but not sure how it does with long hair. Thanks for any input. Have a great day.
I use the miele dog and cat vacuum and the dyson stick. In saying that i have short hair and no kids

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 2 long haired fur clump causing dogs. How many vaccumms have we bought and killed!? Cheap ones that say that they are good with animal hair, and VERY EXPENSIVE Dyson ones ($650)...
Nope...
30 dollar shop vac.......
Save yourself hundreds of dollars!!!! Buy a lame ass shop vac!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts