Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The generic squeaky toys they sell at the pet stores just don't cut it for Ursa. She bites into them once and they have a hole in them! I am looking for something reaaaally durable that can last more than a few days with her! I would give her non squeaky toys but if it doesn't squeak, she ignores it. :eyeroll: It also has to be in the form of a stuffed animal, she doesn't like it when they aren't really fluffy. :D
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
The jw ones have held up really well for us. Going on year 2 now. It definitely has many puncture wounds but it still keeps going. 10$ each, I've bought a few but still haven't killed the first.

Kong squeakair ones are okay, last about a month max.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
The generic squeaky toys they sell at the pet stores just don't cut it for Ursa. She bites into them once and they have a hole in them! I am looking for something reaaaally durable that can last more than a few days with her! I would give her non squeaky toys but if it doesn't squeak, she ignores it. :eyeroll: It also has to be in the form of a stuffed animal, she doesn't like it when they aren't really fluffy. :D
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
These work for us my dog has had a few of them for 2 years and they still squeak. I like them because the whole things are squeaky no stuffing.
Plush Puppies Invincible Gecko : Target
These to
Squeak Grrrs | JAKKS Pacific
I just found some at Ross.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions, I will defiantly check out the jv toys and the Plush Puppies. Unfortunately, the Squeak Grrrs only lasted about two weeks with Ursa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts