Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good dog shampoo that doesn't leave the wet dog smell? I don't mind paying extra money for a good product.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Filthy dog by Kelco. I love their stuff its natural.
Filthy animal is a 50:1 ultra high concentrate shampoo that does not contain soap or detergent. Since filthy animal is safe to use on flea & tick bites it is a must for summer season! Filthy animal is made with natural oils, herbs and extracts. Filthy animal also gets rid of bad body odor and cleans all dirt and filth off the skin and coat without drying the skin or coat.

Amazon.com : Kelco 50:1 Filthy Animal Shampoo, 11 oz. : Pet Deodorizing Shampoos : Pet Supplies

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I use Tropiclean soap-free deep cleaning shampoo. It's berry scented, but smells like candy to me :p Unfortunately does not leave the dog smelling like candy, but does leave a fresh scent. I use a conditioner (don't remember the brand off the top of my head) and that smell is more lasting. The same bottle has lasted me well over a year, but I bathe them infrequently, my dogs aren't that big, and they're smooth coated.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I use Tropiclean soap-free deep cleaning shampoo. It's berry scented, but smells like candy to me :p Unfortunately does not leave the dog smelling like candy, but does leave a fresh scent. I use a conditioner (don't remember the brand off the top of my head) and that smell is more lasting. The same bottle has lasted me well over a year, but I bathe them infrequently, my dogs aren't that big, and they're smooth coated.
I use Tropiclean as well and I love it! It gets the dogs nice and clean, rinses very well and leaves them smelling wonderful. Once they are dried, they are super soft as well. I have a short coated chihuahua and 3 pekingese and it works equally well on all of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts