Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, but wanted to poll you guys on best website(s) to get a good deal on Heartgard Plus. We just moved to a place where June (my dog) will need it year round and subsequently realized I can get it much cheaper online than through a vet. Any recommendations appreciated. Cheers!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI - I just found a deal for 51-100lbs, 6mos. supply on Petbucket.com for $32.95 plus free shipping.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I order my medicine from Dr.Foster and Smith company. I send in the prescription, they keep them on file and your order when needed. We never paid over 40 for Heartguard Plus with our lab and he has the 51-100lb dose and that was for 6 doses but we normally bought the 12 month supply and it was like 75 bucks. Plus it's free shipping on pharmacy items!

Reactions: Nylanat

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
I ordered mine through DR. FOSTER & SMITH too... We buy the Iverhart (generic) version but the price for both is WAY cheaper regardless. They call your vet, or you can send the RX in, OR your vet can call and give them the RX.

Either way, it's really convenient and cheap.

Here's the link for Heartguard plus:
Heartgard Plus for Dogs

And for Iverhart:
Iverhart Plus® Tablets (Generic)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Petsuppliesnet.com has great deals on heartgard and also comfortis, a lot cheaper than 1800petmeds and the vet.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Make sure you're buying from a reputable source. I'd suggest 1800PetMeds or Dr. Foster and Smith.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts