Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, muy dog had her puppies 2 weeks ago (november 6th) she had a c section and now she's kinda smelly and somewhat dirty. Can i bathe her now? Or should i wait more weeks? How many?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Has she had her stitches taken out? If it has been two weeks and everything has healed properly, then I would say it might be ok. If she still has stitches in, absolutely not. If she had internal stitches, then its best to consult with your vet (just a phone call should be fine to begin with, though you should have had a post surgery check by now) on whether it is now safe to bathe her.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has she had her stitches taken out? If it has been two weeks and everything has healed properly, then I would say it might be ok. If she still has stitches in, absolutely not. If she had internal stitches, then its best to consult with your vet (just a phone call should be fine to begin with, though you should have had a post surgery check by now) on whether it is now safe to bathe her.
She had internal stitches, and had her post surgical check. The doctor said it was healed but i forgot to ask about the bathing Situation. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts