Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some suggestions. My neighbors dog has been barking all night for the past few nights. Literally from 12-6 constant barking. That's not my problem however. The problem is that of course the rest of the street put the blame on my dogs as it is a multiple dog house and one of the dogs barks going for a walk and we had a complaint about this before. I don't understand how people can complain about my dog barking for 5 minutes a day sometime between 3pm and 5pm yet this dog barks constantly all night and nothing is done about it. It is a small yappy dog and my dogs are all medium-large. They aren't outside after 10pm unless it's for a toilet break in which case they are outside for 5 minutes maximum and then straight back in. The dog is outside now barking and it is raining and cold. I don't blame the dog at all I just wish the owners would bring it in for the night :mad:

Any suggestions on what I should do? Should I record the dog barking for proof in case there are any complaints?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts