Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i own a female Rottweiler of about 2 years old.

She's awesome just i can't find any good toy or ball for her, since every toy or ball i try she destroy them in 1 minute.

I was looking for some very resistent toy for chewing and/or play (better if togheter).

Do you have any advice? Maybe something i can order online...?

Something that is not heavy because if she can't move it around she will get bored.

Thanks, any help appreciated!!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Hi! Welcome!

My girl also destroys toys :) She has yet to destroy these: Pet Supplies : Kong Binkie : Amazon.com

I fill them with peanut butter and when they are empty, she tosses them around for a while. She carries them around the house by the little handle. They're dishwasher safe too!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was going to suggest Kong as well...they also have an "extreme" line of products that are super durable for powerful chewers :)

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I don't let my dogs "chew" their toys. They have chew toys (antlers, Kongs, or Raw meaty bones), and then they have play toys. That said, in terms of tug toys, I like ones with a bungee, and for balls I really like Chuck It, and road hockey balls.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My newfoundland also destroys practically every toy I put in front of him. Like one other person mentioned I have separate 'play toys' and 'chew toys'. For chew toys I give my dogs antler or bones. Moose antler is by far their favorite and keeps them the busiest. It's also the densest antler- so it's likely to last longer than deer or elk. I buy mine locally here in Alaska, but Amazon has some great selections of moose antler too- and I've ordered from there when I'm in a pinch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts