Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Hoping for some guidance. My 1.5 yo Beagle Mix has had a rough two weeks. He's had diarrhea and vomitting. He had plenty of energy and an appetite so I wasn't too concerned but then he was acting weird (shaking, standoff'ish) so I brought him to the vet. They checked his vitals (normal) did a fecal test (negative) and gave him antibiotics and probiotics. He finished the probiotic yesterday and he's acting up again. He ate and seemed fine all evening, but was just very shaky and panting. My husband took him out and he threw up and had diarrhea. He came back in, started playing with his toy and now he's sleeping. We have a routine vet appointment tomorrow, but in the meantime, has anyone ever experienced something like this? Could it be something in his diet, an allergy. My neighbor gave him some treats and I gave him a slice of cheese, but he's had both before. Any advice, tips...would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
What does your dog generally eat?

I'd get a blood panel done on the dog personally, if anything is going on, that would tell the tale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts