Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

The lovely people under the introductions section asked for pictures! here are some of baby Brighton. I wish I had been able to get some action pictures but she is basically super glued to me.

I have also included a picture of our Corgi, Prune. So she would not feel left out!

Oh! I apologise for her dirty ears - they have since been cleaned! I had to wait for someone to help wrangle her in order to do so. She has decided ear cleaning and nail trimming cannot be all bad since someone feeds her cheese while it is happening.

Callahan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Esand Thank you! I found it in a clearance bin a petsmart. It had a bow attached to it but I cut it off as I was afraid it would get swallowed.

Callahan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just thought I'd add some more pictures! she is growing like a weed. Both of her ears are now standing (at least until she starts teething!) she has taken to training like a duck takes to water. I have yet to find anything that startles her for more than a split second. She definitely has a full speed ahead mentality that keeps me on my toes!

She looks so elegant some of the time. Then she does some derpy puppy thing that reminds me we have a long way to go!

- Callahan

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Oh she definitely has filled out! She looks so intent and intelligent, although derpy in a few of those pictures.

Also I can see you are a fan of satellite ears!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will get some in the next few days! we have company staying with us right now and it makes it hard to sneak out with the camera!

Bright has grown so much in the last week - it is crazy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Managed to get out this morning and grab some shots! she is such a great puppy.
Lots of work and she would probably drive most people insane but I have always liked my dogs to be clingy.

She is growing so fast! hard to believe she is 3mo's old already.

Callahan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts