Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
Couple of questions...

Why a nose collar on a puppy? Is there a reason for not using a regular collar or harness - or is it just because?

Secondly, at first glance, many people are going to think it's a kind of a muzzle, not what you want the perception to be moving forward if you're trying to create a good image of a pitbull.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Cool blog, that's a lot of pets in one home! Do they get along well? Artemis is very cute, have you had her long?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The now collar helps keep her from pulling and I have found it to be useful with high energy dogs. Without it, she chokes herself but I will be transition her over to a regular collar when walking.

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
The only real piece of advice I would offer is don't try to change the world, raise your dog the way you see fit and he'll speak volumes for the breed.

Pitties are amazing dogs, able to do so many different jobs. Attitudes about pittes around here are changing since breed bans have been lifted. I'm seeing more and more pits running around the offleash parks - calm, playing nice, or just out walking with no issues - does this old heart of mine good.

Fine looking pup by the way, one day I'll have the space for one of my own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.