Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I PROMISE this is not an advertisement! I am conducting some customer research around geeky pet owners for work. I also happen to be the proud owner of a 3-legged Formosan Mountain Dog named Calvin!

If you have any dogs or cats, and love all things pop culture, geek or gaming, I'd love to hear from you! I am conducting 1-hour interviews 11/16-11/18, over the phone or video chat.

To say thanks for your help, there is a $60 Amazon gift card compensation.

WHEN: Monday Nov 16, Tuesday Nov 17, Wednesday Nov 18 (multiple days/times available)
WHERE: Phone, Skype or Google Hangout
HOW LONG: 1 hour

I'M INTERESTED, WHAT'S NEXT?
Take this survey to tell me about yourself and your availability
Geeky Pet Parent Research Study

PLEASE NOTE
There is no compensation for filling out the survey, and filling out the survey does not guarantee you will participate!

Thanks!
Sarah (and Calvin)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I PROMISE this is not an advertisement! I am conducting some customer research around geeky pet owners for work. I also happen to be the proud owner of a 3-legged Formosan Mountain Dog named Calvin!

If you have any dogs or cats, and love all things pop culture, geek or gaming, I'd love to hear from you! I am conducting 1-hour interviews 11/16-11/18, over the phone or video chat.

To say thanks for your help, there is a $60 Amazon gift card compensation.

WHEN: Monday Nov 16, Tuesday Nov 17, Wednesday Nov 18 (multiple days/times available)
WHERE: Phone, Skype or Google Hangout
HOW LONG: 1 hour

I'M INTERESTED, WHAT'S NEXT?
Take this survey to tell me about yourself and your availability
Geeky Pet Parent Research Study

PLEASE NOTE
There is no compensation for filling out the survey, and filling out the survey does not guarantee you will participate!

Thanks!
Sarah (and Calvin)
the times are inconvient for me though. during these times I'm either asleep, it is very early in the morning (I'm not getting up at 4am talk with you, sorry) or I'm at Uni. ^^"
you should add some times like 12 pm 1 or 2 am or something. *shrug*

I'm not a pet parent... never gave birth to a dog. Not sure if I'd want that to be biologically possible.:rolleyes:
I can't chose "living with a silbling". Silblings aren't friends (you can choose friends) but they also aren't parents or grandparents. :I

1 - 2 of 2 Posts