Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. yesterday I went to my cousin garage and saw this poor dog.
Seems lack of love, lack of food, lack of hug, etc. and no grooming, no bath, etc.

You can see the sadness in his eyes. (and maybe the employee on the garage also likes to kick him or so, that's why when i come to pet him, the dog looks scared and run away.....), so many scar and dirt on him... poor boy...

My cousin just use him as watch dog, but not really taken care of him..
I want to adopt him, but I must wait to move house (my current house is impossible to own a dog).

So, anyone can tell what breed or what mixed breed this poor cute dog?
just curious, he like's a labrador to me (but white, and not really like 100% labs)

http://www.dogforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=173481&stc=1&d=1452665930

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Look like a lab to me too. Could be a mix, but looks mostly lab. Poor dog, I hope you can help him. Maybe you could start trying to gain his trust. Feeding him, throwing treats to him. Sitting calmly and let him come up to you. Good luck.

Reactions: DriveDog

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow, he looks quite neglected, and I agree with annageckos that it is mostly Labrador but crossed maybe with some other breed, also he seems quite thin and dirty, I hope though somebody will take better care of him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes... I feel sad too when I saw him...

He seems afraid of ppl, when I was going to pet the poor dog he seems afraid and just run away :(

Somehow as I can remember, before he run, I saw his eyes is kinda like dark red. Dunno if this normal or he's in pain?

I hope I can adopt him soon as fast as I can move to a new place..

thank you guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts