Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I own a German Shepherd dog who sheds insane amounts over spring and summer until it starts to get cold again. I was hoping you guys could give me some tips as to how I can cut down on her shedding a little bit? I know brushing helps and I do brush her but the fur is still insane.

·
Registered
50 Posts
10 Tips to Control Your Dog's Shedding
Brushing. Brushing your pet on a daily basis is one of the best things you can do to keep your home pet hair-free.
Fatty Acid Supplement.
Control Allergies and Fleas.
Schedule Regular Checkups.
Feed Appropriate Food.
Cover Furniture.
Vacuum.
Bathe.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Using a decent brush (like a rubber brush or a Furminator) should really help with shedding. A good bath at a reputable groomer must be helpful, too! Also consider some supplements. You could try a raw egg or fish oil on his food. It what concerns preventive methods. How do you deal with cleaning pet hair. From my personal experience, I can suggest you a robotic vacuum cleaner. Read this info robotbox.net

·
Registered
2 Posts
To clean pet hair I use a vacuum cleaner, Personally I use a robot vacuum for Pet Hair. Brushing a pet is really nice if you can do it on daily basis.
Yes, dog hair in room may be big problem for many people, especially those with allergic diseases. There many types of vacuum cleaners on the market, but not all of them are good for cleaning up pet hair. For me robot vacuum for pet hair is very expensive. I use cheaper Bissel.
I have found it here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts