Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! It's been a long time since I've been here. Things have been kind of nuts; I've been working on three different plays, trying to find a job, etcetera...

Anyway, the reason I'm posting today is that I very suddenly had the opportunity to travel to London for ten days! I'll be there from 8am on the 20th through the morning of the 30th (my plane leaves for the US at 2pm, so I'll be at the airport again no later than 11am).

I was wondering if there were any folks here on Dogforum who lived in or near London. If so, I'd love to meet up and talk dog stuff, and of course meet any and all of your lovely dogs.

Even if not - does anyone know of anything fun and non-touristy (and also inexpensive) that I could do while I'm there? I will be cooking for myself 90% of the time while I'm there, so restaurant/bar recommendations, while not ignored, will probably not be followed up on just because I have a teeny tiny budget.

I'll be staying near the Tower Hill tube station, right near the Tower of London, and I'll definitely have a bus pass if not a tube pass - I'll have to see which one will get me better access to the city.

Hope to see one of you there! :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh crap... I had two windows open, one in "off topic" and one here - and I posted this in the wrong one. I feel like an idiot... Sorry folks - I didn't mean to post something not-really-dog-related in this section of the site. If this could be moved or even deleted, that would be great; if the latter I'll happily repost it in the right place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts