Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any guesses as to what my boy could be mixed with?
he is 100% half kelpie as we own his mum but we're not entirely sure what his dad is a mix of. we're in south wales, UK if it helps at all. hes roughly 50cm / 20 inches at his shoulder and weighs 13 - 14kg & he just turned 1 years old :)
we have a couple of guesses at what his dad is but just wanted to see what you guys thought. we have seen his dad but i cant seem to find any photos of him. he's almost identically marked to cody, just a little taller, wider and a longer coat.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
He looks a lot like a terriermix to me.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I would say some kind of Australian Cattle Dog mix

Reactions: purplesully

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I also see some ACD!

·
Registered
156 Posts
He's definitely got Australian Cattle Dog in him.

·
Registered
406 Posts
...we have seen his dad but i cant seem to find any photos of him. he's almost identically marked to cody, just a little taller, wider and a longer coat.
Cody is beautiful. He kind of reminds me of a Coolie/Koolie. The part of your post that I bolded has me thinking Dad is a Border Collie or Border Collie mix.

Funny that others said ACD or terrier mix- until I read about his mother, and how big he is, I was going to say ACD/Rat Terrier mix. He looks very similar to one I "know" from another forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
managed to find the photo of his dad if it helps at all haha i was thinking hes a border collie mix, just not sure what with. their colours says ACD to me but im not too sure? could there be any other breeds that would give the blue and tan speckled colouring?

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts