Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Ginger, one of the newer additions to our family. She just turned 6 months old and is a real sweetheart---very loveable and affectionate with my husband and I and our two small children. She's not very tall, probably about 30 pds. and is a medium-build.

We got her for free over the Christmas holidays and we know she's a "mutt" but we absolutely love her to pieces! Just curious as to what breeds you all would think she might be.

Her hair is course and thick, so I'm thinking she might have chow in her somewhere? Her tail isn't curled tightly onto her back but it does remain slightly curved as she walks. Her colorings look like a German Shephard but I'm just not sure.

And here is a pic of her when she was very small.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dont know what else but its def got a lab face. But the small size throughs the rest off. Im probly waaay off on this but ill throw it out there. . . maybe sheba-inu???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh she is adorable! And exactly what I picture my Duke probably looked like as a pup! I'm not positive on Dukes breeds but I've decided on Lab/siberian husky after finding his identical twin who is a known husky/lab cross. Duke is very large, but your pup I'm sure isnt done growing at just 6 months :).Duke has the funny ear that wants to stand up, and the curl in his tail like your pup. And they have very similar coat types. I attached some pictures (I think, I've never posted pictures before).

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts