Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give you all an update on our Maxie..we got a diagnosis for him, from the biopsy on his bottom right lip the vet said its Cutaneous lymphoma..which is incredibly odd and something none of us saw coming. Last wednesday he had a teeth cleaning done he also has an infection in his lip and the vet said that by taking out his teeth would make him stop licking, which he has he doesnt lick anymore but he took a biopsy of the lip and today the results came back, it does show infection but also shows underneath Cutaneous lymphoma..the thing is with maxie he acts totally fine, the vet does NOT believe it spread anywhere but he sent my sis to see an oncologist on Thursday to see what can be done because dont have any idea how to remove this on the lip, different if on the cheek or on the paw but on the bottom right side of the lip sounds very difficult, Maxie's bloodwork is all fine so he doesnt believe it spread anywhere he said there is a small chance that its not what the biopsy shows but most likely its what it is so I dont know what to think..he has had this for 2 months we were all over the place thinking its behavioral, it never was he was doing this for a reason..we dont want to lose him so scared right now, terrified, but he behaves totally fine you wouldnt know anything was even wrong so if anyone out there has any experience with this and knows what to do please let me know thank U

1 - 1 of 1 Posts