Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so.... I've seen tons of dog breeds, but one that I've yet to see someone else I know own, is an American Eskimo. I currently own two of them and they are just the cutest! They're such an underrated dog breed, with such loving, fun, energetic, loyal and gentle personalities. So to all of my American Eskimo owners out there, let's start an Eskie thread!

To start, add a picture of your dog, their name, their age and tell us about them! You can add anything you'd like about them. This is really just for fun, you can ask questions even if you do not have one yourself. I encourage anything related to them, just keep it positive, safe and fun!!!!

P.S. my dogs are in the profile picture, they're sisters and they'll be 8 this summer. They love the snow and the one in the front loves to get herself into some mischief LOL. The one in the back is absolutely the most gentle dog I know and she is ALWAYS smiling! They are both so energetic and love being outside together. They're both extremely loyal as well, they stand behind me and protect us whenever they feel we are in danger. Couldn't live without them :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay, so.... I've seen tons of dog breeds, but one that I've yet to see someone else I know own, is an American Eskimo. I currently own two of them and they are just the cutest! They're such an underrated dog breed, with such loving, fun, energetic, loyal and gentle personalities. So to all of my American Eskimo owners out there, let's start an Eskie thread!

To start, add a picture of your dog, their name, their age and tell us about them! You can add anything you'd like about them. This is really just for fun, you can ask questions even if you do not have one yourself. I encourage anything related to them, just keep it positive, safe and fun!!!!

P.S. my dogs are in the profile picture, they're sisters and they'll be 8 this summer. They love the snow and the one in the front loves to get herself into some mischief LOL. The one in the back is absolutely the most gentle dog I know and she is ALWAYS smiling! They are both so energetic and love being outside together. They're both extremely loyal as well, they stand behind me and protect us whenever they feel we are in danger. Couldn't live without them :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are soooo right, I knew very little about American Eskimo dogs when I got mine. I had mini dachshund all my life. But my AE is sooo funny, intelligent, and so glad he is mine!! I love this breed and find other owners feel the exact same. There is something about Eskies!! Mine loves the snow also, although , " Eskimo" in there name is not related to native or cold weather. He loves squeeky toys, using his mind to learn new tricks ( for treats). Walks, getting brushed, car rides he is so goofy. Sits in back middle. Was scared of them first few months. He runs 40mph so fast in circles. Likes other animals, most people and kids. He is well behaved 75% of time and michevious / pushing limit other. Only 1 year and 4 months old. I'll post pics soon!!!! 🦴

·
Registered
3 Posts
First name: Zeike
DOB: Sept 27th 2019
Breed: American Eskimo
Loves Bully stick nuggets, peanut butter and walks on sunny days or cold weather.
Dislikes: waiting 5 min in car alone while Mom pumps gas, potatoes, tennis balls ( chews them)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts