Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to all your pets not just your dogs. Feel free to post cute pictures of any pet you have. :D

Pepsi - 8 years old. (Not the best picture, but he is hard to get pictures of)
peps.jpg

Fanta - 7 years old.
fanta.jpg

Sprite - 4 years old.
sprite.jpg

Asha - 2 years old.
asha.jpg

Plus numerous fish that I am unable to get pictures of because they don't sit still long enough.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I hope it's okay if I post pictures of my kitties, both of whom I lost in the past year. I still miss them tons.

The first is Ashes, my pretty kitty. She left me in February of this year, due to cancer. :(

The second is my fluff-butt, Dusty. We lost him in October last year, due to pancreatitis/liver complications from not eating because of the pancreatitis. Vet delayed on putting in a feeding tube and then got it down his lungs first instead of his stomach and took a while noticing it... sigh. I feel really guilty about him.

I miss them both so very much. I got them when I was 15 (both were born the same spring on the same farm, but from different litters), and they were my sweethearts. Ashes especially was my shadow, and they would follow me around the house and sleep with me all night. <3 They were both only 13. Which is much older than they ever would have made it on the farm, but still a much shorter time than most inside cats. I am so sad I lost them so young. I did everything in the world to make sure they were happy and safe. We moved cross-country with them twice, and in some of the places it was very difficult to find an apartment that would let us have two cats, and there was a while where we were living way under the poverty line, but I still made sure they were healthy and happy. I wish they could have lasted longer now that life is settled and we're doing well. <3 I miss their cuddles.

Sorry for the babbles. I just love them so much. <3<3<3

Edit: Also, sorry for the way different image sizes. I've tried fixing it, but I can't quite get it to cooperate.

Reactions: Channyyy

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have alot of pets :) 25!

1 dog- Trixie,
5 cats- Kisa, Keeba, Kye, Kit, Kira
4 Guinea pigs- Guinness, Gunny, Chocolate, Jamie
15 rats (I breed)- Girls: Khaleesi, Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Daenerys, Cersei, Sansa, Meg, Charlie
Boys: Remy, Malygos, Apollo, Blue, Sam, Dean

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Asha's beautiful, and even though I'm not a cat person Fanta is gorgeous!

I'm sorry to hear about your kitties, Sha. It sounds like your were such a wonderful cat parent and they were really, truly loved :(

eckokitten, I love your ratties!! :)

We have three male gerbils...Kenny

Murphy the Burmese

And Eddie, who is very much at the bottom of the pecking order

Cleo the guinea pig (tried to intro her a few times, but she is stroppy :p ). She was poorly and on meds here (see her baldy side?) but is recovered now :)

And we have Archie, our rescue rat I posted on here too. We recently lost our rabbit, he was only 1 year old and showed no signs of illness, but the following day we went out and he'd passed :(

And this is one of my most special pets, who sadly had to be PTS in 2010 at 6 years old. Milly was a Light Sussex hen my parents bought for £5 after a hen in our flock died. She was very young when we got her and as she grew she was the most amazing chicken...came when I called her, followed me around the garden, jumped on my lap as soon as I sat down...she even came and watched TV with me indoors :)

This was taken my first visit home after being away at uni for a month when she was 5 years old. My darling Millybobs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are my pets
Chase- gsd 6.5 months
Blizzard- Old English Sheepdog 8.5 months
Kirby- tuxedo cat 13 years old
Sneakers- tuxedo cat 13 years old Kirby's brother
Vladimir Tarasenko (Vladi)- 1 year old golden short haired male hamster
Jori Letera (Jori)- 5 month old blonde longhaired male hamster
Don't have a pic of Sneakers he isn't good at getting a pic and Jori moves too quickly so don't have a pic of him either

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts