Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have friends that foster small dogs. They currently have 4 ****zus of their own, 2 small foster dogs that have been with them for 3-4 weeks, and then Super. S came to them as a rescue and when they found out he was 17 years old, they decided to keep him. Hes been with them for several months now and all of the dogs get along and play together great, until about 3 days ago. Now all of a sudden the Super has developed aggression towards one specific ****zu and will seek him out to attack him on a regular basis. He's not aggressive at any other time or towards any other dog. Any thoughts or suggestions? They don't know what to do at this point.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My grandma's dog did this towards the end of her life. For a majority of her life, she was the sweetest, most loving dog, but when she went blind and deaf from old age, she became fearful and aggressive. I would be too if I couldn't see or hear anything! I would get him check out by the vet. Maybe there is an issue that's causing pain or in my grandma's dog case, fear. Maybe that one dog played too hard with him and caused some pain... so he's worried it's going to happen again. He's pretty up there in age, so it could be anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts