Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Ohhh, the rare Squirrel Dog! Those things are dangerous if you get between them and their food. They have huge teeth.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
The first picture I thought it was a really really fat brown with white belly dog laying on its back with a paw in the air and I was thinking "how'd it get stuck like that..."
But then I saw the second picture and could see it was a squirrel and felt dumb... :D

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
You're not alone Amanda. I turned my phone thinking I'm looking at it the wrong way.LoL
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
I am laughing my head off! That was EXACTLY what I thought too! and kept looking and looking and looking...and then I saw the squirrel! I have to admit I was worried about the "non existent dog" in the picture. So glad I am not losing my marbles to old age....whew. Thought "Is this the first sign of dementia?" Seeing things that aren't there!!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry everyone! I couldn't get him to stick around enough to pose, but I had to try to get the shot! It was better in person - lost something in translation I guess. Your not going crazy................yet.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Second shot was a perfect pose.

I have tried to get our squirrels to pose as well and I tell ya it must be a squirrel thing cause mine wont pose either! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts