Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all! GrizzLee here barking that I hope all you dogs and hoomans are doing well! A little bit about myself, well I am a big funloving Newfoundland who lives in Maine with my mommy Natalie. She does home healthcare for her work thingy. I got my name because when I was a little pup, my Aunty said I looked like I was going to grow up to be a grizzly bear, and the name stuck! Well, Despite being mostly well behaved, I have one slight small thing that gets me into trouble: I am a giant shoemonster! I absolutely LOOOOOVE shoes. The newer the better. My real weak spot is for new sneakers. New Nikes and Reeboks! Mmmmmmm, the taste, the smell, the leather! Oh boy I have to calm down! My favorite times or the year are summer and fall because everyone gets new summer and school sneakers! Well, I’m a VERY lucky dog, because I today was totally amazing! See, a while back my favorite Aunty was doggysitting me at her house and I happened to strike gold in her closet:

Now she is my favorite Aunty because she always has yummy new sneakers on and lets me have a nibble when nobody is looking, but I had no idea what a delicious new sneaker buffet she was hiding from me!!!! I went nutso, but before I could eat them, she stopped me. Hmmph! So that was a couple months ago (which is an eternity in dog time!) and I have been dreaming about all those new sneakers ever since. Well, at the last minute yesterday I found out that Aunty would be staying at my house and doggysitting me for the next week. So I am taking my usual afternoon nap today when I begin to smell something heavenly. I wake up and follow the scent right to these:
WOW! Aunty is here and brought me a delicious surprise! NEW REEBOKS!!! Mmmmmm slurp! I lost all control and started sniffing and licking them like a wild animal. Sooooo yummy! I think I caught Aunty off guard because she starting laughing and telling me to stop.

I jumped right up on the couch and managed to tug one Reebok off. It was tied loose and she wasn’t wearing any socks (she likes to wear her sneakers without socks shrug?) so slid right off between my toofers. After afew minutes, Aunty regained her composure, slipped her slimy Reebok back on and went into the kitchen to get me some food and water. I however, wasn’t interested in food or water, just her new Reeboks. My timing right, I pounced. Before:

After:

Mmmmmm there’s nothing like the first taste of a new pair of sneakers and these Reeboks are soooo yummy and chewy!! I chased Aunty around the house until I trapped her in the livingroom and preceded to have a good hungry chew on her new Reeboks. After the first couple slobbery bites, they squeaked and squished loudly and I growled and snorted while I ate them all up like a big hungry monster. I mean, I got them EXTRA gooey!

Aunty said I better pace myself if they are going to last a whole week. Then added unless I want to devour them and then she will have to go back and get more yummy sneakers out of her closet! Woohoo!!!
Eventually I pulled out the laces and wrestled the Reeboks right off. Before I ran off to hide with them and enjoy them, I made sure to slurp all the yummy Reebok taste off Aunty’s barefeet. Now talk about hysterical laughter!!!!! I would like to chat more, but those yummy chewy Reeboks are calling my name. Will keep all of you wonderful dogs and hoomans updated. Im hoping if I can finish off she will bring these yummy New Nikes over next!
Wish me luck!

GrizzLee

·
Registered
222 Posts
Every dog should have a hobby, and I'm so glad you have found one you enjoy and excel at, GrizzLee!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GrizzLee here,

Thanks! Can’t WAIT to spend the day chewing and eating up those yummy new Reeboks! They are gonna taste soooooo good!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good evening all! GrizzLee here with an awesome update: So far this has been the best week EVER! My favorite Aunty Margo is doggysitting me and I am having so much fun! I have been enjoying her new Reeboks the last couple days when she comes by after her school class thingies in the afternoon. Well, today turned out to be even more epic! It was in the afternoon sometime and I had just woke up, ready to greet Aunty from school and get busy with her Reeboks. I hear her come up the stairs and open the door and I rush over. Then I see them:

I must be dreaming! BRAND BRAND NEW NIKE SNEAKERS!!!!! And they are mine all mine!!!! While I sniffed and licked them hungrily, Aunty said she stopped by her apartment and grabbed afew things. She is the best!!!! She went into the livingroom and started doing schoolwork, the whole time I followed, tasting her new Nikes. The first bite:
Mmmmmmmm that soft white leather just melts in a big hungry dogs mouth! Aunty decided she needed to sit at the kitchen table to have some more room to work. So as soon as she was all situated, I shimmied under the table, on the hunt for those delicious new Nikes:

It was dark under there, but my nose led me right to them and I trapped her:

So while Aunty did her schoolwork, I spent the afternoon enjoying her delicious new Nikes for dessert! They were sooooo yummy and chewy and I just loved sinking my toofers into all that soft squishy leather!!! Yummm!!! Eventually I got so frisky for them that I chewed them right off her feet:

I grabbed them in my mouth and ran off to hide with them. Well, it’s late and I still have them hidden. I took a nap earlier so that after Aunty goes to sleep, I can sneak downstairs and eat them all up for a late night Nike snack! Don’t worry, I will give them back in the morning so Aunty can wear them to school but not before I fill them up with lots and lots of warm slimy Newfie slobber hahaha! Hope everyone is well!

Grizzlee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good evening all,

GrizzLee here barking that I hope everyone had a good week. I know that I did for sure! I have had the most amazing time with my Aunty! Her new blue Reeboks and white Nikes have been absolutely delicious and I have chewed them every chance get. However, as they say in the movies, all good things must end. So I found out that tonight is the last night that Aunty will be here. Mommy will be back from her trip tomorrow and Aunty will head home and then I can’t eat her yummy sneakers :( Hmmph! I was totally bummed out and layed down for my afternoon nap. I wasn’t sure how long I slept, but woke up to the sound of a front door shutting. Finally Aunty is here!!!! I ran out and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw:
MORE NEW NIKES!!!!! YUMMMMM!!!
I plopped right down at her feet and got my slobbery jowls around one yummy Nike and chewed. They were brand new and the leather was sooooo soft and melted in my mouth! Aunty had worn them to the gym sockless so they were really moist and sweaty. She said I better enjoy them because they will be the last ones I get for a while. Yikes! Well, while Aunty sat on the couch and watched TV, I turned into a big hungry sneaker monster and went crazy, pulling out the laces:

Chewing on the toes:

And after I chewed them off her feet, I filled them with gooey newfie slobber:

Good thing I took a nap earlier because I have a feeling I’m going to be chewing on these all night long! Well, I will update all you beautiful dogs in the morning. But right now I need to go sniff out those new Nikes and eat them all up for late night Nike dessert!

GrizzLee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yaaaaawwwwwnnnn, oh good morning all, GrizzLee here. Hope all you dogs and humans are getting ready for a grrrrrreat weekend! Well, It will be a little while longer before I’m ready. I’m pooped!!

I stayed up waaaaaay too late! However, it was the most amazing time. With Aunty going home later today, I knew I had to get in one last good hungry chewing session with all her delicious new sneakers. So I waited until she was asleep, then I sniffed them all out of their hidden places. I grabbed them in my mouth and brought them all down stairs where I had them for yummy dessert all night:

I turned into a big naughty sneaker monster and rolled around in the blanket, chewing on as many of Aunty’s new sneakers as I could. Eventually I got tuckered out and fell asleep on top of all the yummy chewy sneakers and blanket. I’m curious to see which pair she wears home today because they are all filled with warm slimy doggy slobber! Maybe she will let me keep them all to enjoy?!! We will see. Well, I will keep you updated. Right now I’m going back to sleep!

GrizzLee

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw the video of him accepting an award with his son who spoke on his behalf. Easily one of the saddest things I've ever seen in my life. Terry didn't speak, he looked simultaneously grateful and profoundly sad, as if he knew exactly what the award was and why he was receiving it but also had no absolutely no idea what the award was or why he was receiving it.
Nox Vidmate VLC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts