Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm not going to tell you all what I think my dogs breeds are, but I'll say once we've had a few guesses!

Lola - Typical collie stare, goes out 'hunting', puts her nose to the ground and flies, loves to 'work', jumps like a stag :) And she's definitely not all Border Collie :rolleyes:

Polo - No recall whatsoever, no manners whatsoever, gives amazing cuddles though ;)

Charlie - Turned up at our gate one day, extremely strong hunting drive, loves to please :) And these photo's were taken the day he arrived, full of worms and stinking :( He's all cleaned up now though :D

Good luck guessing ;)

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
OMG at that first picture-your dog can jump so high!!!

I'm going to guess the first two are border collie crossed with some type of spitz

And the last -australian shepherd-maybe crossed with border collie or sheltie?

:) Can't wait to find out :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've got Polo right anyway :p. We think she's mostly Border Collie with a little bit of Spitz thrown in, just to give her the absolute lack of manners and incredible intelligence to help her create mayhem :lolsign:.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We don't think he has aussie or BC in him lol. He actually has a coat like a Samoyed so we think half Samoyed, half something else :).

Aussies and heelers are rarely seen here!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, not what we had in mind lol. I'll just tell you all what we think he is, possibly German Shepherd x Samoyed :). It's hard to tell from the photos but he is such a strong hunter and so protective of me. We had a German Shepherd before and he was very like Charlie :). Just Lola up for guesses now :p
p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts