Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a chilly this morning, and both dogs were sound asleep on the other side of my bed. Because they are both suffering from the flu their snoring was interupted by the ocassional coughing spell or sneeze. I woke up after Cleo kicked me in the chest and I rolled over to look at the alarm clock. It was 1 am and I had two more hours before I had to be up. While I was enjoying that thought Cleo rolled over and sneezed. Not a normal sneeze, but one of those sneezes that sounds like someone just kicked a bag full of water. I suddenly felt a warm slimy sensation on my back. After a few second, I moved to get out of bed and Missy thought it was time for morning kisses with her snotty nose in the lead. I was slimed this morning and had no way to defend myself against this assault.

Gotta love dogs, especially at times like this...lol.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
It was a chilly this morning, and both dogs were sound asleep on the other side of my bed. Because they are both suffering from the flu their snoring was interupted by the ocassional coughing spell or sneeze. I woke up after Cleo kicked me in the chest and I rolled over to look at the alarm clock. It was 1 am and I had two more hours before I had to be up. While I was enjoying that thought Cleo rolled over and sneezed. Not a normal sneeze, but one of those sneezes that sounds like someone just kicked a bag full of water. I suddenly felt a warm slimy sensation on my back. After a few second, I moved to get out of bed and Missy thought it was time for morning kisses with her snotty nose in the lead. I was slimed this morning and had no way to defend myself against this assault.

Gotta love dogs, especially at times like this...lol.
Aw lol poor babies. Apparently I got kicked in the face this morning but did not wake up haha. How are the girls doing? Any better?

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...Missy and Cleo are great. Missy is a survivor, and is starting to put some weight back on. She got down to about 17 lbs which is not good for a 3 month old redbone. Cleo never stops eating.:)

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Pffftt!!! Only pet owners wear their bodily fluid stories like trophies :p

I often brag about the different types of animal poop I've ended up with on me LOL

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure I will have 1 or 2 poop stories to go with this by the time I am done. Missy is 3 months old, 2 of which were spent in the shelter. She has no idea what house training is. I backed off while she was sick just so I could concentrate on getting her through it, but now the test begins.:ponder:

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
*cue dramatic music* LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts