Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm Jerrianne, and although I originally joined this site seeking assistance, I've found myself enjoying the community. So, an introduction will now be made!

I own two Yorkshire Terriers:

Zoe, who's 9 years old. She was "my" first ever dog. We had a chihuahua before her named Chico, however I was young and didn't interact with him much.
Unfortunately we didn't know about the warnings to look out for, as she has a limp leg, collapsed trachea, and epilepsy :(
However! She's our little diva (or should I say "big" diva) that has a love for food and sleeping! :D

And Loki! We've had him for about 2 weeks now, and at first I thought the name "Loki" wouldn't fit him, but was I wrong. How mischievous he is!

I love them both with all of my heart and can't wait to be a more active member of this community! :cool:

Feel free to introduce yourselves too! I'd love to get to know you all!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome! Zoe doesn't look 9 at all. and Loki looks like ALLOT of mischief indeed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello! I'm Jerrianne, and although I originally joined this site seeking assistance, I've found myself enjoying the community. So, an introduction will now be made!

I own two Yorkshire Terriers:

Zoe, who's 9 years old. She was "my" first ever dog. We had a chihuahua before her named Chico, however I was young and didn't interact with him much.
Unfortunately we didn't know about the warnings to look out for, as she has a limp leg, collapsed trachea, and epilepsy :(
However! She's our little diva (or should I say "big" diva) that has a love for food and sleeping! :D

And Loki! We've had him for about 2 weeks now, and at first I thought the name "Loki" wouldn't fit him, but was I wrong. How mischievous he is!

I love them both with all of my heart and can't wait to be a more active member of this community! :cool:

Feel free to introduce yourselves too! I'd love to get to know you all!
Jerrianne, nice to meet you. Really you've a sweet puppy <3

·
Registered
256 Posts
aww so very cute and welcome from one nebie to another :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.