Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out yesterday to take some winter pictures of the horses (fellow scrapbookers understand ;)) and Ace, my husband's shorthair, started rounding up the horses. He really was gathering them and keeping them close to me. Instead of crouching down like a border collie would to hold them, he'd point them! It was cracking me up and here are some pics:

Jan. '09 008.jpg Jan. '09 020.jpg

Jan. '09 021.jpg

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's too funny! The horses so do not look thrilled that they are being hearded! He was very brave dog to "point" out the very big flock of fuzzy four legged birds!!! Thanks for sharing...you brightened my day!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, FGR! Yes, my husband pheasant hunts with him. He takes him to Iowa for a three day hunt every fall and this past one he, according to my husband, performed the best he ever has.

GG, you're right, the horses didn't appreciate it, but I got a lot of good pictures thanks to him. hee hee :D Glad you enjoyed them!

·
Registered
98 Posts
he seems like he was having a good time herding them, though. beautiful horses might I add. And I sure do not miss all that snow. haha

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, aprcarls! Yeah, sometimes I wonder why we live in Michigan!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I would love all that snow :) and both dogs and horses look beutiful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts