Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my maltese/poodle mix is currently eating nuro dog food before that he was eating blue buffalo and before blue buffalo he was eating 4health. I'm thinking about switching him back to 4health. my question is is 4health a good dog food? does it still give him the same bentifits? and by the way the only reason he's been switched so much is because when he was younger he was all about food then last thanksgiving I made him these doggie turkey balls and every since then he's acted like he was too good for dog food so I've been experimenting to make sure it wasn't the food.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I think it's a great lower price option. Two of my dogs are on the grain free, and they do great on it. It's not the best of the best by any means, but for the average dog with no special needs I think it's very good. I'm not exactly drowning in money, but i can afford it and still feel like I'm doing right by my dogs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's a great lower price option. Two of my dogs are on the grain free, and they do great on it. It's not the best of the best by any means, but for the average dog with no special needs I think it's very good. I'm not exactly drowning in money, but i can afford it and still feel like I'm doing right by my dogs.

yeah luca doesn't have any special needs thank goodness. he's a healthy little fur ball. and he gets the best of the best because I would die if anything happened to him. I know a couple of people I work with had said the vet recommended 4health. I just wanted to double check! thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts