Dog Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Okay so as I understand it’s not a food specified for puppies but rather for high performance pit bulls, branded to “all life stages”. I would be very skeptical to a brand that’s specify a food to a specific breed and also to all life stages. Dogs are individuals and have different metabolism, intolerance and allergies. And the dog have different needs for fat, protein, nutrition, calories etc, in different life stages.

What also could be an issue with this particular food is the amount of ingredients, I counted to 43. And while checking a few other brands they all had fewer than 20. With a higher number of ingredients there’s a higher risk your dog will react bad to some of them. However, lets say this is the highest rated, most popular and recommended food out there. It. Still. Doesn’t. Matter. If. Your. Dog. Reacts. Badly. To. It.

Take her to the vet to make sure she isn’t suffering from parasites or some disease. But be prepared to change her onto another food.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
her stomach issues are gone, thank god. She's pooping very solid

I'm feeding her huge amounts of bully max now, I want her to be enormous

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm not familiar with pit bulls but that seems heavy.
She might be a half or quarter lab, which would explain her mom being 75 Lbs

My girls body is designed to be very muscular. Her rib cage, paws and neck are enormous for a puppy. She's already 30 lbs at 5 months

21 - 26 of 26 Posts