Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got an almost 4 month old goldendoodle. It seems like the past few days she has become a devil puppy. She has SO much more energy than usual, not listening, biting more, jumping up on me, growling and barking (tail always wagging) at me and generally being a crazy ball of fluff. Is this something that is normal for this age? She also recently started teething and the weather is changing to cold and rainy (we live in Oregon), so maybe these could be factors as well? We take her on two walks a day, puppy playtime at our local petco and we have just started puppy training classes. Any suggestions or even just some sympathy and understanding would help me out! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and unsure of how to curb these behaviors. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
At four months a goldendoodle is going to have what seems like boundless energy. They are high energy dogs to start with, now add factors like she is four months old, and probably a bit bored, a formula for behavior you describe. You just have to outlast her, she will pass through this phase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.