Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 years ago today I met my best friend, I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend my days with, work with all day and get to cuddle with at night. I am so very lucky that everyday I get to say that you are my boy <3

I had a walk with a new client this afternoon, a little 9 month old Tibetan Terrier who Buster got on brilliantly with, the ran and wrestled and explored together for 2 hours and now both are passed out!

He'll be getting a special dinner tonight and will be snuggling with me on the couch having a movie night :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Happy 3rd gotcha day :) Hope you two have a great day, and enjoy your movie night and special dinner buster.

Reactions: BusterBCsMum

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
First of all, in a totally non-creepy way, let me come live with you. All of your pictures look fantastic. Secondly, happy third gotcha day Buster! What a cutie, I hope he enjoys his special day! :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you @JudyG @Sabina88 and @Shandula :) he's just had sardines, his fav, in his dinner, been a long walk earlier this afternoon and he's now wedged between my sister and I for movie night, my sisters choice Pretty Woman then my choice next.
@Shandula you're more than welcome to visit haha! The pictures of Buster and I in the garden were taken by balancing my phone on top of the wheelie bin out side haha! The one of me in the Santa hat was taken at 4am on Christmas morning after coming in from clubbing haha. All just on my phone :)

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
579 Posts
Happy gotcha day Buster! very happy that you and your Mom have one another!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'Dear DF members, thank you for your kind messages. I also agree I am awesome and cute but I don't like to brag. I've had a great day, met a new friend, ate a special dinner, dragged my Kong all over the living room floor leaving a trail of yoghurt everywhere for my mum to clean up. I've also wiped my yoghurt and saliva covered snout all over her and parked my butt across her lap. I've had a good day, off for a nap now.
From Buster,
PS I just farted on my mums leg tehehe'

If Buster could speak that is 100% what he would say :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: mhop and Sabina88
1 - 11 of 11 Posts