Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
My assigned person was RoughDiamond and I really hope they enjoy their gifts!

I know I sure enjoyed opening my box! the dogs absolutely loved the buffalo bully sticks! The bag of treats is being put to good use with training Tallahassee. I am saving my new rubber chicken for when I really need to annoy my husband :D

Thank you so much for the presents!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
My assigned person was @Rileysaur! I hope they enjoyed their gift!

My guys absolutely LOVED their gifts. They seriously cannot get enough of those fleece tug toys it's amazing - I already know what I'm going to use for Levi's agility training! I also very much enjoyed the kisses and the adorable card!Thank you SO much secret Santa!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I gifted @K9Chaos I'm so glad to hear your pups like the bullies! That chicken was hilarious and found it more fun for owners than their dogs. :)

Okay so I didn't know I was supposed to wait and I got a little over excited and posted what I got already. But I guess I will just do it again!

Aayla and Kota go crazy for the treats! They love them, it's perfect for Aayla to get as her reward when she gets sent to bed and great for Kota after his shots. I just went crazy over the painting of Aayla though! Thank you so much Secret Santa.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Ah bugger wanted to be first to post but it only got created when I finally got to sleep!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Very pleased about this thread though. Will post pics once wake up properly and jess fed as won't stop licking me begging for food

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
YAY time to at long past reveal who my SS is and post the pics. However the ss i was assigned has to guess me :)
after gettig so excitied about our parcel arriving i saw it was pretty much squashed or jammed in my mail box! (see secret santa thread) i was still excitied when very carefully getting it out i ran inside to Jess and told her our secret santa has come! i googled where it came from and knew who i got then! she was all over it. we got @spotsonofbun !!!!!!! Thank you so much after learning it came from you and after seeing the exchange rate was rubbish and youd have to spend more i naturally didnt except anything for charlie so i made a right idiot of myself in video because i saw the card last then afterwards saw you had replied to my PM! so please excuse the first video. SO love what you got Jess and charlie! and theres been a miracle with charlie and the treats! will post video for you all to see the miracle. I adore the collar and hair clips and Jess love the toys and charlie his treats

Here are Jessie and charlie waiting to open it(please note i got lots of angry barks inbetween the opening in first few pics waiting for dad to be ready to video it.

charlie and Jessie curious and excitied

Someone is begging to open it guess who :)

both fed up and by this stage Jess was barking

Mum im angry now for goodness sake just open it will you!?

Thats it ive had enough of you faffing around i may as well open it myself!

Then finally opening of the presents!

Realising treats are charlies of course dont look anything like venison or anything Jessie can have LOL and i did say no treats for jess right? of course.

Please excuse my canine good citizen behavior here! charlie eating the treat

Jess and i were lost souls with mum gone still are but thought we have a play but get on her santa dress put on collar and hair clip to show off how adorable she looks and how well collar went with the dress! she loves the teddy im sure you can see she decided it was hers in first video!

miracle of charlie and the treats

Sorry more pics to come yet.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
look how adorable the collar is on her! so suits her and stands out how did you guess it would suit her? it even jingles!

Loves teddy :)

charlie and i sneak to my room at parents and here is before gave the treat

all the gifts minus treats or jess go insane

just look at Jess!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
@spotsonofbun is it ok to share the lovely message you wrote in the card if i type it? in the video i hadnt got even halfway when dogs barked and got overwhelmed 4 dogs are overwhelming esp when bark like that.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
okay i CANT hold back who i got assigned and it was @BusterBCsMum and @kmes you made me laugh when you assigned me her and buster because @BusterBCsMum has been following my threads re the move to UK from NZ so it was a tricky one to keep secret and we are both meeting after i get settled in UK(After sort out money, bank account etc). I admit i got a bit of help from a friend who isnt on here who has a border collie mix to help choose the gift. however its great to know her address before the move to put in address book only she had forgot to put her name before her address and i had to ask @TiggerBounce on facebook about it and she thankfully got her name for me by private messaging her. Turns out Jen forgot all about that!
@BusterBCsMum here is the full story behind getting the gift and sending parcel:

I ordered the toy you got (alongside flashing squeaky balls i later on couldnt send but got told i could few days prior! and that Jess opened for herself to play with so ordered more before knew couldnt send them) but they had sold out from the website wanted it from so they sent a replacement but a rottweiler one anyway tested it out and strings came out! i thought cant have that at all buster though bigger then Jess could choke on it! so ordered from the other website the one buster has now during that time on 2nd dec Jess wouldnt go for wee as cooper distracted her going for wees next door and i ended up getting nearest pair of shoes put them on(tiny high heel) she finally went and i said good girl lets go inside and get you a treat only going down garden steps i fell and tumbled onto left leg shin and ankle. Ended up in ED getting x ray etc. Had to use crutches. 2-3 days later i had to return the faulty toy on crutches i got a bit overconfident on way to post office and fell and tumbled over on bad leg and ankle. the person who sold our flight tickets and a handsome gentlemen at that came to my rescue and helped me to post office.

Then on 5th december the gift i got buster finally came of course miss deadline as it was 4th december to post overseas. 7th dec on way to hospital to see gynae dr and still on crutches but more cafeful and weight bearing a bit i thought id post the gifts i had some squeaky flashing balls for buster in the package that at last minute i was told wasn't allowed unless courier which cost $80nzd no way(didnt have that amont in my account). So they had to cut it open at the top to take them out :( so sorry about that. knowing about the floods i was so nervous and worried about it getting to you. When i saw you still hadn't got the parcel i rang NZ Post to enquire about it was very frustrating and you now are to expect a letter to confirm your address from them sorry had no idea about that till yesterday!

Oh and Jess was stoked to get the flashing balls as couldnt send them and due to her wanting busters gift had to get her the smaller verison lol. when i saw you got the parcel i was beside myself with relief however the last week has been torture as you hadnt guessed who i was lol. you know my first name so i couldnt put first and last name or country as you knew where im moving from and my first name :) thank you for guessing on fb messenger it was me :) cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Okay so please excuse my ridiculous 'OMG it's Christmas preseeeeents' voice but LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS WITH HIS PRESENT!! Our SS was @crazy and she got Buster a stretchy tuggy golden retriever with a squeaker and a rattle inside it. Buster loves the thing, even picks it over his ducky which is groundbreaking. He spent Christmas Day helping me open my presents and nibbling on all the paper lying around haha

To my given SS your present should be with you in the next 2-3 days, I hope you like it!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

Reactions: crazy

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
omg buster looks so so cute and so happy/thrilled! i had no idea what a fleece tuggy was! it was either this stuffless duck or that and i chose that in the end! didnt care it cost a little more as i had the money thanks to baby sitting money for postage and avon pay to afford it. :)

He has a ducky? you mean a toy duck right? oh i love love that video! that is just ace! and i love your voice it sounds so excitied happy and it gives me indication of the accent in cumbria i will most likely hear :) who was laughing in the background? those pics are brill too! thanks so much for posting those! greatly appreciated and glad he loves it. was so worried he wouldnt and glad it got there unharmed by the floods!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
BTW i can clearly see his thanks in the pics and video LOL cant wait to meet you buster with Jessie! i admit once a member told me about your mums walking page i was stalking it to see if your mum had posted pics of you opening it buster! i just couldnt wait to see how you liked it! btw buster i find it amusing your mum had trouble guessing who your SS was initally lol!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
BTW i can clearly see his thanks in the pics and video LOL cant wait to meet you buster with Jessie! i admit once a member told me about your mums walking page i was stalking it to see if your mum had posted pics of you opening it buster! i just couldnt wait to see how you liked it! btw buster i find it amusing your mum had trouble guessing who your SS was initally lol!
Yeah it's a toy duck that honks haha. My dad and his girlfriend probably laughing in the background.

He absolutely loves it, tug is his favourite thing ever. He's got these awesome thigh and butt muscles because of all the tugging. We were playing with the flirt pole in the garden the other day and my god he was tugging the flirt like a possessed dog.

The Cumbrian accent is very different to mines, seeing as I'm in Scotland and Cumbrias in England you'll get a northern English accent which is very different to mines :)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Omg, this thread is so much fun to go through!! I wish I had been a part of it, but I was not even aware of it until it was too late. Next year though!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
@Shandula we got each other ;) I'm so glad you all enjoyed your gifts!!

I'm so angry right now! I was just about to upload my photos, only to find out my :headbash: brother deleted them!! Ugh.. I had some really goods ones of Riley playing with the treats and nom-ing on the cookies :( I'll take some more and post them later..

On the upside, Riley and I loved our gifts! Thank you so much :D He devours the cookies and the lamby is his go to toy now. I also love the little poop bag carrier, I have it hooked onto his leash!

Reactions: Kwenami

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
@Shandula we got each other ;) I'm so glad you all enjoyed your gifts!!

I'm so angry right now! I was just about to upload my photos, only to find out my :headbash: brother deleted them!! Ugh.. I had some really goods ones of Riley playing with the treats and nom-ing on the cookies :( I'll take some more and post them later..

On the upside, Riley and I loved our gifts! Thank you so much :D He devours the cookies and the lamby is his go to toy now. I also love the little poop bag carrier, I have it hooked onto his leash!
Yay! I love the poop bag carriers, you can never have enough poop bags! I also kind of figured that a Sheltie definitely needs a sheep, and you probably don't have too many in the T-dot. :p

Reactions: Rileysaur
1 - 20 of 75 Posts