Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, oh how I know, that the hurt never really goes away, that we always miss our furry pals that take a piece of our hearts with them when they go to the Rainbow Bridge, but some days seem harder then others.:(

It's been 2 years and a week since Shadow went, and normally the aches dull, but tonight a stealth memory got me, snuck up and hit me out of the blue. I had bought Zody a new toy and he loved it, but then I suddenly remembered Shadow, and how I used to love to leave a new toy on the floor for him to discover. He'd find it then prance around and show me he new toy and look so proud of his find. He was so adorable when he did that.

I miss you Shady, I hope you are at that Rainbow Bridge chasing squirrels and rabbits, playing with Jersey girl, and causing all kinds of trouble. You're still the best mistake I ever made. Wish you were here Baby Boy, with you were here.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
I feel your pain and the sweet smile of sadness when an anniversary of our dog's passing comes around. They will always be a piece of your heart.
I feel as if I knew your Shadow with the memories of your stories about him.

He's with you Rain, and always will be.

(((hugs)))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts