Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 1.5yo Male GSD and he's been limping for the past few days. He tries not to put too much weight on his front right paw. I checked from the paws up and I identified the painful area just below his right elbow. It hurts when I apply a bit of pressure on it with my finger. It's a little funny how he becomes painless when it is time to play fetch! But I've cut out those activities until he's better. He had this same issue a month back but it went away after a couple days. He walks often and plays fetch a couple times a week (for the winter anyways). Could this be a bruise or bump? Or something worse? I plan to take him to the vet later this week if its still an issue. I've attached an image of where the pain is that he's having.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
I can't speak to what it is, but if this is the second time it's happened I suggest taking him in right away in case there is a deeper problem causing this pain to come and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi!'My dog also experienced the same problem before and we tried to put one part of apple cider in his water. After 2 days, seems like no pain anymore.
Worth trying. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts