Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So. I was watching this video about this cute little girl who was crying and she just wanted to listen to fraggle rock and have a snack. Me, interested in what the hell fraggle rock was, looked it up. Ok, so kids show. Anyway, my dog and I are sitting on the couch and he’s laying with me and wanting me to play. So I start talking in my puppy talk voice and I said “fraggle rock” and he goes INSANE. Like I’ve never seen him like this before and he started pawing at my blanket and trying to dig into it and pull it away from me and (playful) bite me! I waited a few for him to calm down, and me too, as I was laughing so hard. But I said it again, and he does THE SAME THING. What are the chances he has heard this before (he’s a rescue)? Was it the tone of voice I used? Did he think I was saying something else? Was it some sort of PTS that triggered him? My dog has legit NEVER heard me use those words before, so I’m just stunned trying to figure out what he thought, has anyone else ever experienced something similar?

·
Super Moderator
437 Posts
Who knows what goes on in their heads, but great you gave found something that excites him!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts