Hello there, my name is Nemat, and I need your help in finding the perfect puppy for me. I'm sorry if this post is really long, I was just trying to stick in as much information as possible. After researching extensively for weeks I've narrowed down my search just a little bit but I just cant seem to make up my mind on what breed would be the best for me.
Any help would be very, very, very much appreciated, thank you!
Health is a must, very, very healthy breed. Being a Mutt is a plus.
- Extremely obedient
- Minimal to no barking,
- Intelligent and will learn new tricks easily.
-Will listen to calls, wonít run off alone, would be okay off the leash while hiking and will listen to calls back.
- Can be independent, will be okay alone and wonít destroy the house,
- Loves the outdoors, loves running alongside for jogs, or hiking up a mountain, loves swimming but wonít swim off.
- Will also be okay just lounging around for a lazy day.
- Good with other dogs big and small, kids and people it meets
- Very loyal and attached to their family.
Medium- to large dog (40-70 lbs)
Look like a wolf
- husky, akita, shiba inu, japanese dogs, Malmut
- or Australian Shepard, Bernese mountain dogs (other breeds?)
Preferably a dog that isnít extremely dirty/smells bad, but that is not as important.
Shedding- would be great if it only shed twice a year or very little. But will make do with a dog that sheds a lot for the perfect dog.
-Will be living in a house by the city, hopefully with a backyard but if not, will be going to the parks/mountains.
-Love exercising and am content exercising 1-2 hours a day and longer on the weekends.
-I do work a standard 9-5 but will be studying a whole lot more in about a year and a half.
- No other pets right now
- No children
From my research I like:
- Shiba inuís but would like something bigger, possibly more obedient.
- Huskyís and german Shepards but with less shedding.
- Akita but not as aggressive.
- Border collie, but not as hyper/destructive if alone.
Any suggestions would be so gratefully appreciated, thank you!