Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Orlando, FL!

647 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  kmes 
#1 ·
Hello! My name is Aubrey and I am currently engaged to my boyfriend of 4 years. Our wedding is planned for April 2011, destination style! (St. Thomas, USVI). We own our house as of April this year and have filled it with 5 cats and 2 dogs..... possibly 3 dogs. We are currently "Fostering" a dog that I already consider mine. I just haven't yet told them I plan to pay the adoption fee tis Saturday instead of returning her :)

I have 5 cats: 2 girls and 3 boys. The girls names are Sophie (3 years) and Baby Kitty aka BK (3 years). The boys are Ollie (3 years), Gordon (6 months) and Binx (5 months). None of them are related and all of them are rescues.

I have two dogs. Sammie and Sassie. They are also rescues. Sammie is a lab mix (1.5 years) and Sassie (1.5 years?) is an unknown mix but I think she has both Pointer and Pit in her.

This 3rd dog, the "foster", is a beagle mix... I think with corgi. She is a sweetheart. They say she is about a year old and was saved from the shelter as her time drew near.

I will post pictures soon. Should I do that in this thread? Or another?

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.