Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Sunny Florida!

751 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sivaro 
#1 ·
My name is Judy and I am a 60 something retired widow living the Florida Lifestyle with my three shelties.

Brandi 4, is my princess. She is a most proper of lady and wouldn't think of getting her feet dirty with her siblings. She is also my biggest tattle tale.

Kadin 2, is my clown. He has never met a dog or a person he doesn't like. I like to refer to him as my social director.

Lacey-Lou is my little go getter. She is a very undersized sheltie but makes up for her lack of size in sheer determination. I call her my little stick of dynamite.

I am an active member of a local dog training club that hosts AKC trials and have accomplished all three of my furkids in basic obedience, advanced obedience and all three have earned their CGC certifications. Brandi and Lacey-Lou are ready to compete in their first trial to compete for the first leg of their RN (Rally Novice) title.

Kadin is being polished for his first trial in his CD title. We will compete for the first time in April of 2009.

I am also an active foster home for displaced shelties and work through Mid Florida Sheltie Rescue. Currently I have three foster shelties in my care. I also have been given the honor of sitting on the board of that rescue organization.

Thanks for having me

Hugs to all

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the Forum Judy and Crew! You seem very buzy with the doggie lifestyle and I think it's terrific that you foster and help rescue shelties in need. I wish you and your pupsters the best of luck getting all of their titles!
Hope to see you around!

Cheers!
Georgie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.