12-23-2014, 04:54 PM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
| | Jax was very nearly a statistic this evening..
So we nip to tesco this afternoon and come home an hour later to the empty wrapping of a box of expensive, high cocoa chocolates, that had been a present to me, strewn all over the living room floor.
So after an emergency trip to the vets where Jax was given medication to make him vomit and some grim-looking charcoal, he's as right as rain luckily, although slightly tipsy as apparently they were more alcohol than chocolate based!
Luckily another dog had been brought in 5 minutes previously and so they could share the cost of the vomit inducing stuff making the final bill only £75, still, we could have done without it and just wanted to reiterate the importance of keeping unknown presents out of harms way just in case they contain chocolate!