First off... A kennel is interested in using by female Labrador to whelp a litter (I bought the bitch at the kennel now interested in using her)
Contact has been kinda splotchy... I mostly talked about the breeding to (who at that time co-owned the kennel, now no longer their...) Lots of information was not either received or sent among us. Both parties are at fault here
So that kinda continued, We got some tests done, OFA Hips and elblows, eyes thorough exam at the local vets....
Now its coming to the last few weeks before Mia's next heat, The owner of the kennel thinks the tests already done to my bitch is sufficient. I disagree...
i would like DM tested, and heart
I would like to know the information of the stud; the tests done and the results (all was shown where pictures of the possible studs)
The kennel has now gotten defensive and threatening when I stated I wanted the above list done before he could use my bitch... To the point of "I can confiscate your dog even though I wont, you have to spay your dog ect"
Apparently the kennel has already been taking deposits for a breeding not yet confirmed... Here was the original contract on purchase of the bitch
-This bitch must not be used for studding or whelping unless done so by their kennel
-Bitch will not be spayed due to show
-If ever I can't take care of the bitch I must return it to the kennel...
At this point it's clear we have two different opinions... I like Quality over quantity, and this kennel is the opposite
I asked the kennel to wait till the heat after this one... So we can sit down talk face to face agree on a breeding contract, and work out anything we dont agree on... But it's this heat or nothing
Sorry for such the long message, I appreciate any help and opinions on this matter. This is a first for me.