Labs are very high energy dogs. It sounds to me like she's bored (she's getting into things) so she likely needs more exercise and stimulation. Try taking her for a long walk after dinner to tire her out, or play with her in the yard with a ball (I *know* labs love balls :P)
If she's not getting walked every day -she needs to be, and often they need to be walked more then once a day. Get in the habit of exercising her until she's tired.
Because Labs can overeat if they get into food, lock anything up that you can. Dog food, biscuits and people food should be secured in cupboards. If she can open those=get child proof cabinet locks (these are super cheap and easy to use)
There are lots of reasons for coprophagia-which is a nice way of saying "poop eater!" 20 Reasons Why Dogs Eat Poop (Coprophagia, Pica)
And obviously you want to stop it-most importantly 5 Tips To Stop A Dog From Eating Feces
1. The living or wandering area of the dog should be properly maintained. Pet owners should train the dog to defecate in a designated area. A dog might be forced to eat his feces in order to keep his surroundings clean.
2. Pet owners should know better than feeding a dog anything edible. It is advisable that the dog is given a well balance diet full of nutrients. The amount of food given should also be measure to avoid overeating.
3. Dogs should be fed in a timely manner. Twice a day of equal servings is ideal. This practice is advisable to prevent a dog from eating feces because of hunger.
4. Teach basic obedience training. Say "off" if the dog is starting to taste his poop.
5. Consult a veterinarian immediately if the behavior of eating feces actually resulted from a medical condition. Those suggested above will not address the problem and can only be solved with proper medical attention."
Hope this helps you!! Keep us posted