Ok, so funny story:
Took him Monday for the sterile sample and they mailed it off. I found out this morning that it SPILLED in the mail
Don't know when I will be able to take off work to get him back in for a morning sample, but she seemed to think it was ok to wait a couple of weeks until I could.
So here's my plan. I'm gonna buy the at home PH test strips, that also test wbc and nitrites, so if THAT test comes back abnormal, at that time, I will schedule to take him back in for another urine sample to be mailed off.
This sample was going for a routine dipstick test at the lab, and if it was abnormal, they would do the C&S with it. So I would think I could save myself some money and do the dipstick at home, taking him for C&S if necessary. And use the money that I already paid for the test to go toward the C&S
Anyway, he's now on the cranberry powder and some fish oil, so hopefully anything that may be an issue with bladder will clear up with that. Everything else looks and sounds good (heart, etc) when we went for the checkup. Fecal was negative, he's up to date on shots.
Just wanted to give everyone an update